Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I don't know how many of you have ever seen, witnessed, or touched my softer side; but I wanted to say what a great time I had this past Saturday at the Beav. I can honestly say I missed those who weren't able to make it, and further say that I was glad to be with those that did. I find that life is very stressful for me right now and that was just what I needed on Saturday. I wish I had been able to bring Darci, she would have had fun too. Anyway, thanks Heber and Jon and everyone one else who had anything to do with the event.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Doug I couldn't have said it better. The older and more spread out we get the more I enjoy those rare moments when we are able to gather a group of us together for no other reason than to just enjoy a nice day. D-rae and I really missed those that weren't able to make it, but understand. The next time it will probably be us that will have to miss it. Thank Heber!