Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ski Day

Heber called me the other day and suggested that we have a ski day for the Arnell Boys. You know, a reunion of sorts. He may have a few free passes but we could all split the total cost. Wives would also be invited. Speaking with Brent he said he would try to make it as well. Heber, chime in here with any details. I'm thinking the first weekend in March. USU's last b-ball home games is March 7th, so that would be fun to go to after a day on the slopes. What do you all say?

3 comments:

Josiah said...

I'm in. name the day. Beaver or wherever

Randy said...

Is there any chance we could push the ski day back till June?

Tabbi said...

Heber Man,
I'm going to be in town that weekend and would love to go skiing with ya'll if I'm included in this rendezvous. How the heck are you? I haven't seen you in like a year-let's do something about that.