Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yeah for Skiing!! (and snowboarding, I guess)




Here you go Jon, I'm finally chiming in. So I've been working at Beaver Mtn. for quite some time now and I have been able to save up some passes. I would really like it if we could get together and make it a day. I might be able to get a pass for everyone, but I need to know the numbers; like Jon said, wives are invited. March 7 would work out great for me. So come on guys, what do you say? Let's go skiing! (or snowboarding or whatever).

Sorry Randy, I've been hoping that I could still be skiing in June for years; it hasn't happened in the past and I don't think it'll be happening this year. Stupid seasons.

2 comments:

Randy said...

I'm going to let you off with a warning this time.

Josiah said...

I'm in, the Heber, I'm in.